Things are a bit confusing at the moment.
DW had very distinct pregnancy symptoms: nausea, uterine twinges, fatigue/dizziness, and then we tested yesterday morning and it was definitely positive:
Then she started having brown spotting, that became more and more in volume.
And since yesterday morning, the nausea and all other symptoms have disappeared, but mild cramps have started.
Yesterday was supposed to be our beta day, but the clinic screwed up and told us it was supposed to be Saturday. They called her yesterday when her bleeding was becoming slightly red, and scolded her for not coming in for her blood test.
Imagine how conflicted she is feeling right now.
Even though we could have her beta today, DW would like to wait until Saturday, when the status is more clear.
I’m trying to stay hopeful, but I can tell that in her gut, DW is preparing herself for an emotional breakdown, and is just trying to make it through the work week intact.
I don’t know how to feel right now, but I’m choosing my words very carefully, and letting her lead.