Seriously people, I’m so conflicted.
It’s actually making me dizzy thinking about it.
Yesterday, 6DP5DT, I saw a tiny smear of pink on the toilet paper, and got super excited. Prior to that, I have had no real urge to test, mostly because I didn’t feel like I had any symptoms.
But riddle me this, those of you who have been supplementing with progesterone- can it make you nauseous or feel like you have vertigo? I don’t mean a little dizziness, I mean, the room is spinning vertigo.
So far, that’s all I’ve been feeling, and it started only when we got to the cottage (3 days ago). I’m not sure if this is the progesterone or the embryo(s) causing this.
The previous “cold” symptoms lasted only one day.
So here I am, HCG internet cheapies in front of me (I only have 2), and not sure if I should pee on one tonight.
Here are my pros and cons:
– I will feel like we’re on the right track if it is positive
– it’s kind of fun and exciting
– it gives information on whether the embryo(s) implanted or not
– if it’s negative, I will likely jump to conclusions and start binge drinking (kidding about the drinking)
– if it’s positive, and then doesn’t persist to develop, I will be heartbroken
– because of our two early losses, if I get a positive, I’ll still be weary of losing it
So there you have it. I’m not sure what to do.
In any case, 3 more days until our beta, which will be on 10DP5DT.
Here are some cottage pics: