I thought long and hard on this one, trying to think of exotic animals, non-terrestrial animals, but my answer is that I am most like the domesticated pet dog. In fact, I think that both me and my wife are most like dogs.
But let me get a little more specific….
I would say that I am probably most like our chihuahua pug, Clementine.
– I am super picky about some things
– I have lots of acquaintances, but only a few really close friends, to whom I’m fiercely loyal
– I really like to sleep
– I do like to play, but I don’t enjoy physical labour
– I don’t need your approval
– I am slower to trust people’s intentions
– I am happy with doing things independently
My wife, however, is most like some kind of working dog, maybe a farm dog.
– She is constantly working- at school, at home. She is currently setting up all of our seeds and pods in preparation for gardening season. She does 70% of the work in our house, and it pleases her to get jobs done.
– She likes to do physical labour. A lot.
– Her work and the pride she takes in it forms a good portion of her identity.
– She is very trusting of people overall
What animal are you most like, and why?